What do I need to start trading?
In order to start trading, you need to open an account. The process to register an account with Doto is fast and simple, and will give you access to tradable financial instruments. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to register and start trading.
How to open and verify your account
Verification is very important, as it allows you to unlock the full potential of Doto and your trading account. To register and verify, follow these steps:
- Go to doto.com
- Use your email address or account with Google or Facebook to register
- Press Complete verification and fill out your personal details to complete your profile
- Indicate your place of residence, trading experience and other information
- Confirm the Declaration
- Verify your account by uploading your personal documents. You will also be requested to take a selfie with your phone camera or laptop
That’s it! You can deposit up to $2,000 after filling in the required details. After that, you’ll have 14 days to provide proof of identity and proof of residential address.
Once submitted, your documents should be verified within 24 hours. If any additional information is needed, our customer support team will contact you using the information you provided. Once verified, your withdrawals will be enabled. You can check the status of your verification in your Profile.
How to open your first trade
After we’ve verified your account, you’ll have full access to Doto’s trading platform. In order to open your first trade, follow these steps:
- Go to doto.com
- Log into your account
- Press My accounts and choose a demo trading account. If you don’t have a demo account, press + New demo account. Select Doto and press Create. Press Add balance to add virtual funds to the account.
- Press Trade next to your demo account and a popup window will ask you where you want to trade. To open the trading platform in your web browser, press the green Start trading button.
- After the platform opens, press Watchlist to open up the list of available instruments.
- In the search box, type “EURUSD” and then select EURUSD from the search results to open its price chart.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, you’ll see a window where you can place your order. Press Market to make sure you open your trade at the current market price.
- In the box that says Volume, enter 0.1. Lot size simply means the number of units of the instrument you wish to trade.
- Press Buy. You can now monitor the results of your trade in real time in the Orders window.
- To close your trade, press the X button to the right of your trade in the Orders window.
- If you have multiple orders open, you can close them all at once by pressing the Close all button.
That’s it! Practice opening and closing a few more trades on your demo account to get a better understanding of how the platform works.