How do I withdraw?
Doto supports withdrawals from your trading account to your bank card and via bank transfer. Withdrawals are transferred to the same payment system, account and currency that was used during the most recent deposit. If you have made a deposit using your bank card, you can make a withdrawal to your bank card at any time.
You can only withdraw what you have on your Balance.
We do not charge any fees for withdrawals. If your bank imposes a charge, we are unable to refund or avoid this charge.
In order to start a withdrawal:
- Press the Withdrawal button in the sidebar on the left
- Choose from which account you’d like to withdraw from in the drop-down menu
To withdraw using a card
- To withdraw using your bank card, choose which bank card you want to use
- In the Amount box, enter how much you want to withdraw
- Press Continue and fill out your bank card information
- Next, follow your bank’s instructions to process the withdrawal
- The funds should be credited to your bank card within 3 business days
- Processed withdrawals appear as refunds in your bank statement when using this withdrawal method.
When withdrawing to a card, the withdrawal should be less than or equal to the amount you last deposited using the card. If you would like to withdraw more than this amount, you’ll need to use a different payment method.
Transactions are processed in USD. If the card’s currency is different, your bank may charge conversion fees.
To withdraw with a bank transfer
- To withdraw using a bank transfer, please click the corresponding bank you wish to withdraw to.
- In the Amount box, enter how much you wish to withdraw and press Continue.
- Carefully follow the on-screen instructions from your bank.
- Withdrawals will be processed within several business days, the request is then sent to the card processors and your bank. The whole process can take up to 10 business days for the funds to be reflected in your bank account.
Keep in mind, Doto will process transactions in USD. If your bank account is not in USD, conversion costs may be applied by your bank.
You will only be able to withdraw funds if you have filled out your personal details.
To see processing time, applicable commissions and withdrawal limits, please visit Payment methods.